Due to the upcoming flu season and questions regarding communicable diseases, such as Ebola, please take the following precautions
- Do not hold hands during the reciting of the Our Father.
- Share the Sign of Peace without touching hands or kissing.
- Receive Holy Communion in the hands, and not on the tongue.
- The Precious Blood is not to be distributed to the faithful during Mass.
Preventing the Flu:
- Avoid close contact.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose.
- Clean your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits including getting the flu shot.
- Office: 817-596-9585
- Fax: 817-613-0808
- Rectory: 817-596-9586
- 1802 Bethel Road,
Weatherford, TX 76086
- Office Hours: 9 am - 3 pm Monday-Friday
211 S. Main St. Weatherford, TX
Daily Mass: 8:45 am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
1802 Bethel Rd, Weatherford, TX
English Mass: 5:30 pm
Spanish Mass: 7:00 pm
Confession/Reconciliation: 4:00pm – 5:10 pm
8:00 am, 10:45 am, 12:30pm (Spanish)
Wednesday, December 24
6 pm English Mass – 8 pm Spanish Mass – 10 pm English Mass
Thursday, December 25
10 am Mass
NEW YEAR’S EVE
6 – 7 pm Holy Hour; 7 pm Vigil Mass (Bilingual)
NEW YEAR’S DAY
Thursday, January 1, Holy Day of Obligation
7 am Mass – 7pm Mass at the Bethel Rd. Church
No Religious Education Classes–December 28 and January 4.
All classes and activities resume as scheduled on January 11.
Church Office & Parish Pantry will close December 24 – January 2.
Clergy & Staff
- Pastor: Rev. Father John Casey, S.C.A.
- Associate Pastor: Rev. Father John Karanja, S.C.A.
- Deacon: Carlos Frias
- Accountant: Ron Westendorf
- Secretary: Dorothy Mendolia